How to Scale .NET Apps with Distributed Caching in Microsoft Azure« Back to Events
Your .NET applications may experience database or storage bottlenecks due to growth in data volume, session volume/length or size of objects. Learn how to remove bottlenecks and scale your .NET applications using distributed caching. This talk covers:
- Quick overview of scalability bottlenecks in .NET applications
- Description of distributed caching and how it solves response time issues
- Where you can use distributed caching in your application(s)
- Some important features in a distributed cache
- Hands-on examples using a distributed cache in MS Azure
Iqbal Khan’s Profile:
Iqbal is Alachisoft’s President and Technology Evangelist. His Master’s of Computer Science from Indiana University, 25+ years of software architecture, design and development, plus deep business experience make him a great resource. He speaks frequently at .NET events including DevWeek London, TechDays France and VS Live! shows along with local .NET Code Camps and Meetups. He has written for MSDN magazine, CodeProject and Visual Studio Magazine.
The talk will take place at Microsoft Austin office from 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on 4/10/2017.